Make dinner tonight, inspired!

Wondering what to make for dinner tonight? This is your place for quick and healthy meal inspirations. Here you'll find recipes for seasonally focused dinners, desserts, breakfasts, and everything in between.

My cooking focuses on the freshest ingredients prepared in a simple and careful way, to highlight their uniqueness. My own diet is primarily vegetarian, but does include sustainable fish and seafood, and is gluten free.

Thank you for reading. I look forward to sharing some of my favorite recipes with you!


28 February 2010

The Bounty Of Spring, in photos

Rather than share a recipe today, I wanted to share the beauty and the bounty of my morning Market trip. The Sunday Farmer's Market has become my 'church', my weekly ritual, that I miss only under the most dire of circumstances. This is what inspires most of the meals I make throughout the week.

On today's shopping list were french breakfast radishes, first of season butter lettuce, carrots, green garlic, chard, and red mustard greens. Oh yes, and flowers! Who could resist those beautiful flowers!!

May these beauties of the season inspire dinner for you tonight. Check back this week for recipes featuring much of this tasty produce.













No comments:

Post a Comment